Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Bio

About Me: 
• Alexandra is my name and I'm quite fond of it :)
• I like children and bunnies
• Happily married
• One of 5 children
• 21 years old 
• Homeschooled K-12
• Self conscious that my bio makes me sounds like I'm in a cult
• Raised in a cult
• That last one was a joke
• NGL tho loves me some Jesus
• I hate the Free Credit Score Band

My work experience?

• When I was 7 years old my mother opened an in-home day care center in our home, since I was home schooled I was always there helping out with the kids.
• When I was 9 I started going with my older sister to her babysitting jobs
• In 2002 I started babysitting independently
• In 2005 I started my first full-time nanny job. It was 4:00am-2:00pm and the parents were home. Needless to say it was not fun, but it was more money than I'd ever seen before so I kept it for a few three years.
• I've babysat infants all the way up to 12-year-olds
• I've babysat children with allergies, asthma, special needs, ADD, and ADHD (The ADHD one was a real hoot because the parents refused to believe the doctor and, in due course, also refused to buy the proper medications for their children)

After about 15 years experience I've decided to share the tips and tricks that have helped me throughout the years to have happy children, happy parents, and to be The Happiest Nanny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment